Boot Shoe & Wader Repair Kit
A low-cost repair kit which will fix leaks in rubber boots, waders, and trainers, and repair wore soles, split stitching and damage insoles and uppers.
A low-cost repair kit which will fix leaks in rubber boots, waders, and trainers and repair wore soles, split stitching and damage into soles and uppers. Keep your feet dry and keep your favorite shoes going for another year or two. Use this on Le Chameau, Aigle, Hunter, Barbour and most other types of rubber boots and Wellies.
- 1x 5g tube of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive
- 2x 75mm TUFF Tape Repair Patches
- 1x Disposable gloves
- For instant repairs to punctures and splits on generally flat surfaces, clean the surface and apply a TUFF Tape patch or strip directly onto the damage.
- Rub with a smooth, hard object to ensure the best adhesion and least air under the patch.
- For damage in awkward or hard to reach areas, clean the damaged area (for best results) and apply Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive directly onto the damage, leaving a 5mm excess overlapping around it. Leave flat and allow to cure for 10-12 hours.
- Mix with Stormcure Accelerator to reduce cure time to approximately 1 hour. Ensure there is no air left in the tube before replacing cap. Store partly used tubes in a freezer.